Saturday, February 4, 2012

Facebook Yardsales

OH MY GOSH!!!! I don't know about your towns, but Florence has a facebook page called "For sale, wanted, or free in Florence."  HOLY MOLY MACARONI! I found it about a week ago and started browsing and it's like a giant yard sale on facebook! Some really great stuff! So I decided that I would post all the stuff that's crowding our garage on there and see what happened.  NEVER in my life would I have expected the response that we got.  People were literally fighting for our stuff and I could not keep up with who asked for what first.  Because of that, I decided it would be a "first come, first served" kind of thing and I gave anyone interested my address (in a private message of course) and within 20 minutes there were carSS at my house! Crazy!  In less than 24 hours Paul and I have made over $400! AND more people are coming tomorrow!!!! I can't believe it.  We sold a sofa and love seat, coffee and end tables, a dryer, clothes, shoes, old picture frames, and a TON of other stuff.  I'm still in shock.  I thought we might make a hundred dollars and I thought it could take a while but this is FAR beyond anything I expected.  But people literally SCOUR that page because they're looking for good buys.

So go clean out your closets!!!!!!!! And search for a "for sale, wanted, or free" page for your town.  If there's not one....MAKE ONE!!!!! It is wayyyyyyyyy worth it!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment