Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Navy & Pink: The Happy Couple

One of my all time favorite color combinations! Most likely it's because they are my favorite colors individually but when you put them together it makes SUCH a classy ensemble! It makes me sad that I don't see it more often on others.

PSA: Embrace the Navy and the Pink in combination! Live out loud! =)


Navy & Pink: The Happy Couple


H M blouse
£13 - hm.com

Stella McCartney bootcut pants
$427 - matchesfashion.com

Butter flat slip on shoes
$291 - endless.com

Fat Face tote handbag
£28 - fatface.com

Bounkit turquoise post earrings
$210 - charmandchain.com

Oscar de la Renta flower ring
£164 - boutique1.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE me some navy & pink. Such a good color combo!

PS. Not sure if you know, but your CAPTCHA is on!

Keep Shining,
Meghan

Post a Comment