Monday, February 13, 2012

Indecisiveness

NEW GOAL!
     - Work on my indecisiveness!!!!

It's really getting bad and it's really starting to drive me crazy! I can make big decisions with no problem.  Ask me to make a life altering decision- I've got it! No problem! Done in no time! Ask me where we're going for dinner- I'll hem & haw like you've asked me to do brain surgery. Absolutely ridiculous, I know! I've wanted a new blog design for close to 3 months now and couldn't decide on one! Sooooo...I saw one today I liked and I went with it! Then, it took me close to an hour to pick fonts that I liked (absurd!). I have got to get this under control and just learn to "go with my gut." I realize that on these minor decisions that there isn't really a "wrong" answer and if there is, it's most likely insignificant.  I need to quite worrying about whether which is the cutest, whether I'll want something else once we get to the Olive Garden, or if I'll have anything to wear with those $2 clearance earrings.

You guys are my witnesses.  I pledge that from here on out I am going to make my best effort to just jump in and make decisions without worrying over the small things.

HAPPY MONDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment