Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coral Queen

HAPPY THURSDAY! Spending the afternoon exploring my new favorite website Polyvore!!! All of you know about my shopping/fashion addiction and this is probably the best thing I've ever experienced.  Let the creations begin!!!! 

Really wishing I wore this to work today...HOWEVER...I work in a hospital and cannot look this cute. So I come home and dream of bright corals mixed with cool mint greens, some sandals from the great MK, and don't forget those pearls!!!!


Coral Queen


Miso striped dress
£25 - republic.co.uk

Michael Kors flat sandals
$98 - piperlime.gap.com

RED Valentino bow handbag
$745 - saksfifthavenue.com

Gold bangle
£15 - awear.com

Chanel earrings
£374 - farfetch.com

Smashbox matte eyeshadow
$44 - nordstrom.com

NARS Cosmetics lip gloss
$26 - nordstrom.com

Opi nail polish
£65 - nelly.com

1 comments:

Colleen D. said...

LOVE the stripes on this dress! Perfect for everything!

Post a Comment